As people by mistake, delete Gmail inbox messages while moving them to specific folders, it gets stored in trash folder for 30 days and gives a user ample time to recover Gmail deleted mails back from the trash within specified time period by moving it to a specific folder. The method and steps to recuperate deleted Gmail emails from the trash folder are quite different; when it comes to accessing Windows OS, Android, and IOS device. Though restoration of deleted emails back to the inbox or another specific folder in Google email account is quite simplest to apply but for some users, it cannot be said as the easy cakewalk as they are unable to implement the steps to resurge or recuperate delete emails back to the Inbox.
What are the Methods and Steps to Restore Deleted Emails in Gmail Inbox?
For the convenience of email users, Google Inc has revealed methods and steps to recover Gmail deleted emails for Windows, Android, and IOS device.
Restore or Recover Deleted Mails Back in Gmail Inbox using Windows Desktop or Laptop
- Open your favorite web browser and access Gmail account by providing correct login credentials
- Once you are logged in successfully, take your mouse to the left side of Gmail dashboard and click on trash folder.
- As the trash folder dashboard is displayed, check the messages which you want to see in Gmail inbox or other folders.
- Once selected, take your mouse to the menu bar in the Gmail trash folder (which gets enabled upon selection of messages) and choose the folder where you want to move the selected messages such as an inbox or any other folder with the name duly specified.
Restore or Recover Deleted Mails Back in Gmail Inbox with Android device.
- Unlock the Android device and tap on home button.
- Once tapped, you will find new screen with different apps.
- Find Gmail app and tap on the same.
- Once the new screen is displayed, on the top screen you will find menu icon
- Tap on icon doing which options are displayed.
- Take your fingers to Tap on Trash option.
- There you will find a list of messages stored in the folder.
- In the top right option of the screen, tap more.
- Select messages that need to be restored back to Inbox or other folders of Gmail account.
- Once selected, tap on Move to option for shifting the trash emails to specified folder such as Inbox or any category or label
Restore or Recover Deleted Mails Back in Gmail Inbox with IOS device.
- Provide a security pin in the IOS device and unlock the same.
- Go to the menu option and find Gmail app
- At the top left corner of the screen, you will find menu icon
- Tap on trash option shown within the menu items
- Once Trash page is displayed on the screen, tap the sender profile image corresponding to the message that you need to recover
- Now select the messages and tap on move to icon to shift the emails to a specific location such as inbox or category or label and tap on move to the button to restore or move the deleted messages back to the specific
Note: The messages are stored for 30 days in trash folder of Gmail account after which they get deleted automatically on a permanent basis that cannot be recovered without the assistance of Gmail tech support experts who can be contacted anytime just by giving a call at official Google email helpline phone number to avail immediate assistance.