Do you want to block a pesky or chatty person on Facebook messenger, who is bothering you for long? Blocking friends on the Facebook messenger is quite easy; it just requires few simple steps to do it.
However, before carrying out the process of blocking, you must make sure whether you want to block that person or not. This is because after blocking someone on Facebook Messenger, you will appear as “invisible” in their contact feed. The Facebook messenger user you have blocked will no longer be able to call or message you, see things you post on your timeline, tag you, and invite you to events or groups. So, you can take a break from that specific person instead.
One more thing that user must know is blocking someone on Facebook Messenger is entirely different from blocking somebody on Facebook. Even after blocking someone from the messenger, blocked Messenger person will still have access to your Facebook profile. So, if you want to block someone permanently; you need to block them from Facebook.
Let’s take it forward!! Here is an easy guide for the users to block anyone on Facebook messenger from any device like android, iPhone, desktop. Follow the steps mentioned below to get rid of that annoying brat on Facebook messenger.
How to block someone on Facebook messenger on android device?
- Log into your Facebook Messenger by providing the relevant login credentials.
- Open the conversation with the person you want to block
- Then click right corner button name details and swap it.
- You will found block message from user
- Tap on the block icon
How to block someone on Facebook messenger on iPhone, iPad?
- Open a conversation with the person you want to block
- Tap their name at the top of the conversation
- Scroll down and tap Block icon
- Tap next to Block Messages
How to block someone on Facebook messenger on desktop?
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/ from any browser
- Log in your Facebook account with your username and password.
- Click on the lock icon from the top right corner to expand a drop-down menu like below.
- Click on the privacy shortcuts option
- Then click on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Enter the name of the Facebook user you want to block.
- Click on confirm button.
By following the steps you can easily block the person on your Facebook messenger, who has annoyed you by sending spam message. The steps to block someone on Facebook messenger are mentioned for all specific devices for the convenience of users. In case, you find any trouble in blocking a person on your Facebook messenger and getting frustrated; don’t worry!! Pick your phone and call on Facebook support number for instant help. The technically skilled professionals having expert hands on solving Facebook-related problems are available 24/7-365 around the clock to give quick and reliable service to the customers by phone, chat or remote access.