How many of you have confronted this issue-Candy Crush won’t connect to Facebook? Well, most of you, at one point of time or the other. But has it stopped you from playing the game on Facebook? Certainly not.
Nearly everyone is hooked onto Candy Crush Saga on Facebook these days. The oddball critique, who denounced the game when it was launched, they too are going Ga-Ga over the visually appealing interface and the unique challenges.
Purportedly, the Candy Crush new versions are termed error-free, with the developers making a conscious effort to fix the issue. Nevertheless, the problems resurface in a new avatar, which means there is no escaping from it.
With Candy Crush, you are either in or out! Once you are hooked onto the game, it just goes on and on, until you end all your lifelines. The recent Candy Crush update has made the puzzle game more intriguing. But here, we are not discussing the virtues of the game. Instead, we are trying to analyse the problems plaguing the game.
Unlike the real hard candies that are tangy in taste, the problems affecting the Candy Crush Saga are not at all a sordid affair.
For a change, let’s take a look at the 5 useful hacks that could be a game changer.
The Problem – Candy Crush not Loading
There are several ways to view a problem. In your case, if it is – Candy Crush Not Loading, it implies something must be wrong. As for the solution, you need to do this.
Uninstall Candy Crush
- Once you have uninstalled the Candy Crush from your device, there is an opportunity to resolve the problem. For once, don’t worry about losing any of the progress you had made since it is directly linked to your Facebook account.
- After uninstalling the game from your PC, re-install the Candy Crush App by downloading it from the app store of the device you are using.
But wait. Don’t start the app straightway.
Sign–into Your Facebook Account
- Open the web browser and go to the Facebook homepage. Now, login to the Facebook account using the right credentials.
- Look for Candy Crush Saga app, which you can access from the menu bar to the left of your Facebook home screen.
Click Play on Phone on the Candy Crush App
- Wait for some time, until the game is loaded.
- After the game is loaded on the screen, make sure to click Play on Phone.
This way, the Candy Crush app gets connected to your Facebook account. It helps to sync the progress you make on the phone as well as on Facebook.
Is Candy Crush Down – Hit the F5 Button!
- There are occasions, when you find it tough to connect with the game and wonder – Is Candy Crush Down for Real? The answer would be a No.
- Hit the F5 button and the game will load.
- Also, try clearing the cache in your browser. It does help to a great extent.
Encountering Candy Crush Server Error in smartphone devices – Try This Fix
If you are encountering Candy Crush server error, it can be fixed by this method.
- Go to your smartphone settings.
- Now, click on Developer Options
- Try to locate Don’t Keep Activities and uncheck the box.
- Login to your Facebook account on phone. You are now ready to play the next saga of Candy Crush.
What makes Candy Crush Popular?
Candy Crush is an innovative puzzle game with several stages. The game tests the skills of the player and is quite interesting. Moreover, the game can be played without spending any money.
The same is true for Candy Crush Soda Saga. It is relevant and most of the users have a great time, playing this game. Since the game is lined with your Facebook account, there might some issue, which generally come up in between. In that case, you can seek some assistance by using the Facebook Support number.
Tags: candy crush not loading, candy crush server error, candy crush won’t connect to facebook, is candy crush down