Facebook disabled account recovery is not a challenging task rather it need certain steps to be implemented to get enable social media account without facing any kind of hurdles. People generally keep on thinking “My personal account was disabled 2 weeks back!” But they do not have any idea to enable the same; due to being unaware of the required steps to be implemented in a chronological order.
Research has concluded that more than 1/3rd population is unaware of the steps to enable de-activated FB account and keep searching on the internet about how to activate disabled facebook account.
People generally get confused amid de-activated and disabled Facebook account as they consider it the same thing. But in actual, both terms completely differ from each other. Fb Account is deactivated as per the user’s willingness after following the prescribed steps. It can be re-activated anytime once a user enters his/her login credentials in the dashboard.
But the reasons behind Facebook account getting disabled are completely different from those, which are mentioned below. These can give the user, a clear idea about the difference between both these terms.
- Real name not used that can give leverage to FB for spitting user out.
- Too many groups joined by the users.
- Frequent posting of messages on FB wall or group.
- Friend request sent to many people; who are completely unknown.
- Poking too many people at a time.
- Frequent advertisement of Apps on the wall.
- The duplicate text used while posting multiple messages.
- Liking the fan pages in bulk being displayed on the dashboard
- Offensive content used in the posts shared on social networking/media website.
- Copyright materials posted or shared on facebook wall
- Wrong date of birth provided during account sign-up.
- Facebook account is meant only for humans, not for animals.
- Suspicious or face payment details provided to boost ads/posts.
- Sending “friends request” too many times to a person; who is declining your request
Hope after going through these reasons, it should be sufficient for users to understand the difference between disabled and deactivated FB account. In case, they still face any kind of problems, then Facebook helpdesk team can really assist users in resolving problems at the earliest.
My FB Account is Disabled!! How to Enable?
Users generally have no idea to fix problems associated with sudden disable of FB account. They keep on searching the option on the web and as well as keep asking their friends “my facebook account disabled, how long will it take to get enabled.” Without implementing the below-mentioned actions or strategies, users won’t be able to fix FB account disable issues.
- Create a network of friends on facebook by focusing on quality, not on quantity
- Do not think about sending friends request to the unknown people; whom you do not even know.
- Try using different content messages while creating posts on FB wall of known ones
- Prefer using the opt-in email system.
- Do not send FB business page Like requests multiple times. Prefer not to share your business page link on a frequent
- Do not forget that there is a life beyond Facebook.
It is a clear fact that more than 75% of the FB users are successful in getting their social networking account enabled after following recommended steps; who have experienced this kind of problems before and were able to get rid of it successfully after generating disabled account appeal -id request on Facebook
It takes approximately 24-48 hrs to get Facebook account enabled again after taking appropriate actions are taken to activate disabled FB account. If you are one among the users; who are still facing problems while looking to enable FB social media to account, then contact Facebook contact support team anytime to avail instant resolution for these kinds of complex problems.
Tags: disabled account appeal -id request facebook, facebook account disabled how long, facebook disabled account recovery, how to activate disabled facebook account, my fb account is disabled how to enable