Having a Google business account is really an honor for anyone; who is running a sole proprietorship business. Being an owner of a particular company, every other person likes to have its own business email account so that important messages can be sent and received using that professional email address. It can be quite blissful for them to create the Google business email accounts by following a proper procedure.
To be clear, Google does not play the bit of a part in creating a business email account until and unless the user avails its hosting service to get registered with the same to create a platform for developing a business website. It’s all up to the hosting service providers; who help users in adding a domain name before allowing him to develop a website through a website builder application or by formulating HTML codes or Java scripts or PHP coding through the Adobe Macromedia Dreamweaver application.
How Users Actually Create Business Email Account
Actually, when a user purchases a domain for the business purpose; he/she look for the web hosting server to set up a domain. Once it is done, the cPanel access details are provided to them to add a domain and start developing a business website. In the same dashboard, there is also an option to create an email account in the format “yourname@yourdomainname”.
Once this business email address is created, it can be accessed by opening a webmail server. So whenever; the user look to send or receive messages through the business email account, he/she needs to access webmail server of a particular domain. For e.g. yourdomainname/webmail.
The process to set up a business email account in Google for free is completely different from what is being mentioned above in a summarized manner. Gmail business email accounts can be set up for free for a certain time period, say 14-15 days as it is for the specific trial period. After that, a user needs to make monthly or yearly payment in advance for getting subscribed to Google business email services.
Points to be Considered While Creating A Google Business Account
Below mentioned are some essential points that need to be considered seriously while creating a Google Business Account:
- The Google+ Profile Policy states the company or entity name cannot be used. Only the real name of the user is accepted.
- The profile should not appear in Google’ search result as it can be done by making changes in the setting so that the profile is completely hidden and there is no possibility of the same for getting indexed in Google.
- Prefer entering the actual date of birth rather than providing the creation date of the company.
- Do provide the options for Google business email account recovery by adding a mobile phone number as a bonus for security and future recovery.
Steps to Set up Google Business Account for Free
Here are the steps to create Gmail account for business free of cost and use without paying a single penny for the 14 day trial period:
- To get started, open a web browser and type Google Apps for free business page.
- Click start free trial once the web page is displayed on the PC/laptop device.
- Once a new slide is displayed, provide a new name in the business column and select the number of employees by clicking on the radio button on any of the following options.
- Press the next button and wait for the new screen in which country is to be the selected from the drop down list.
- Also, mention the business phone number and press the next button again.
- In the next slide, provide the email address which you are using at present.
- Again, click on next button and a new page is displayed, in which it is asked “Does Your Business have a domain?
- If your business has a domain, click on the link “ Yes, I have one I can use”.
- Provide the domain name in the blank space as shown in the window.
- Upon clicking the next button, you are asked to enter the first name and last name.
- Now press the next button and the next slide will appear in which you are asked to create Gmail account for business free of cost by entering the user name in the blank space alongside domain name. For example; email@example.com
- Once the user id is created, a new page displays the complete user name along with domain name is displayed.
- Click on continue and enter the password, which you provided in the last step for creating an authentic user name.
- Now authenticate your ownership by verifying the login details to receive the verification code on the registered phone number.
- As the verification code is received, provide the same in the box and press continue button.
- Once it is done, the business account setup procedure is to be applied properly by entering the HTML code on the header of the home page or making modifications in MX records that are done by accessing the hosting server. The best option is to make changes in the MX records by accessing the hosting server in which you have added a domain name.
- Once the MX record details are added correctly, click on the continue button and wait for validations to take place so that you can access the business account through Gmail login panel without any hassle for 14 days free trial period.
It’s a fact that there is nothing free in this world. But if you are looking for the same to create a Google account for business, the trial offer is available for 14 days in which you do not have to pay any cost for setup of business account with Google my Business App. After that, Google will ask for the fees that need to be paid on a monthly or yearly basis to keep the subscription active till the requirement exists. In case, you are not able to setup Gmail business account then Gmail helpline number is available to offer immediate assistance.