Facebook is a leading social networking site, which is celebrating its huge user database of more than two billion people. With a consistent enhancement in its features and services, it continues to spread its tentacles on the Internet. But Signing Facebook into different devices and browsers requires your constant attention.
You have to agree to receive Facebook notifications by doing so. Tender notifications from bosom friends or birthdays are warmly welcome, but getting constant and irrelevant notifications from a random person can annoy you to the core and make you look for the options to turn off Facebook notifications.
Fret not! Facebook is endowed with the option to get rid of this infuriating feeling. Facebook can set things up for you and you can receive the notifications you really care about. Here is how to get the job done.
How To Turn Off Facebook Notifications On Android
Getting so many notifications from Facebook on your Android device can be irritating after a while. It can create an utter distraction while you are working. You can get rid of this annoying disruption and turn off notifications from Facebook by these feasible steps.
To turn off the notifications on your Android device:
- Open Settings icon on your device
- Now tap on Applications
- Go to Application Manager
- Select Facebook and then Notifications
- Now you can turn off the notifications on your Android device
To adjust your mobile push notifications in your Facebook settings:
- Tap on the Settings
- Now tap on the App Settings and then
- Tap the button next to the Notifications to set the notification On or You also have the option to adjust what you are notified about.
How To Stop Facebook Notifications On iPhone
If you are an iPhone user and want to get rid of undesired Facebook notifications round the clock, which is making your Facebook experience worse, then here is the right aid for you.
To adjust your mobile push notifications on your iPhone or iPad:
- Tap on Menu icon
- Now tap on Notifications, and then Facebook
- Tap on the button next to Allow Notifications in order to turn your notifications off, when it is on.
With the help of these handy steps, you can finish the process instantaneously.
How To Turn Off Facebook Notifications On Chrome
Computer users highly prefer Google Chrome browser as a part of their daily buzz, but a steady beeps and bell sounds can be maddening. If you want to prevent Facebook notifications from bothering you, better you disable them. Here you can prevent Facebook desktop notifications from Chrome.
- First of all, open your Google Chrome browser and hover your cursor on the upper right corner of your screen.
- Now, click on the Menu icon and you will get to see a drop-down menu. Click on Settings
- As Setting is clicked, scroll down to find Show advanced settings
- Thereafter, under the Privacy section, look for the option Content Setting and click when you find it
- Navigate the Notification section and click on Manage Exceptions. Here you can Turm off Notifications from Facebook
- Look for https://www.facebook.com/ and change the option from Allow to Block in the drop-down menu.
- Click Done.
This is how you can get the job done. Facebook has bestowed its users with the option to control what you want to see or get notified about. So, stop Facebook notifications, not yourself from using your Favorite social networking. Incase you get any problem doing so then contact Facebook customer service toll free number.