Despite being one of the oldest email platforms, Yahoo still competes with the best in business. It comes with a dynamic interface and users have a lot of flexibility. Besides, creating a Yahoo mail account is very simple and does not appear to be a complicated process.
How about customizing the Yahoo mail account, as per your preference? Well, it is possible and this is something that will provide you with an option to revamp the mail account, in a bid to make it more interesting.
To start with, there are 5 ways to customize the Yahoo mail account. Want to know how you can personalize your email account? Well, here’s what you can do.
1. You can change the theme
With the new version of Yahoo mail, there are plenty of things you can do. You can even change the theme. To do so, you need to take the following steps.
- Click on the gear icon and scroll down.
- Depending on your mood, you can change the color scheme.
- You can also personalize the Message layout.
- Inbox spacing is also a part of the feature.
2. Change the font style along with the font size
If you are having trouble with the default font size, then it makes sense to change it. To change the font and its size:
- Sign-in and Click on the gear icon on the top right.
- Now select More Settings.
- From the column on the right, select Writing Email.
- Under the option Default rich text font, you can choose the font and text size of your preference.
3. Add your email signature
When you are using Yahoo mail for business purpose, then adding your own signature does help to give a personal touch.
To add your own email signature, you need to do the following:
- Proceed towards Settings. From there, select Writing Emails.
- Now toggle the signature to On.
- Write your own signature along with rich text features such as bold, size etc.
- Follow the instructions and your new signature will be automatically saved.
4. Add Stationery
Stationery allows you to add a bit of color and zing to your emails, which come in handy, for special occasions. If you are looking for a way to congratulate someone on birthdays, anniversary and even for Christmas. By partnering with Paperless Post, Yahoo offers you well over 50 designs that come for free, which you can then use to impress your friends and family.
In order to add some imagery to your emails, you need to do the following:
- Sign-in and click on Compose.
- Now, click on the little card and heart icon next to the Send button.
- Once the stationery box comes up, select the Stationery as per your preference.
- When you are done, close the Stationery box.
5. You can Switch to Yahoo Mail Classic
By switching to the Classic version of Yahoo mail, you will get options for customizations such as photo themes and various other looks.
In case you want to make the transition, you need to do the following:
- Login to Yahoo account and click on the gear icon on the top right.
- Now, select Switch to Classic mail.
- A pop up will appear asking why you are switching to the older look. You will have to fill in to switch back.
- Enter the necessary information and click on Switch back to Classic mail.
Customizing the Yahoo mail account is perhaps one of the best possible ways to make the platform more engaging. From your perspective, it does give you an email platform with a plenty of user-friendly features.
In the event of any technical issue, you can reach out the yahoo customer service representative for immediate assistance. To consult the experts, you can use the toll-free support number.